This is my own story of life with advanced ovarian cancer. I do not offer medical advice, and my treatment decisions are my own. Please talk to your physician or healer and gain as much information as you can about this dreadful disease called cancer. Remember, knowledge is Power!

Tuesday, October 5

A Call To My Peeps:

I need a boost, my friends. My oncology appointment is tomorrow to discuss PET scan results. I haven't slept in 3 days. My sister is back in the hospital undergoing tests for bowel issues- she had a colon resection 6 months ago. Now I have some weird bowel issues going on. Sympathetic symptoms, maybe? A bug? Bad oysters after my PET scan on Friday? I know, what was I thinking? (actually, I was thinking I should load up on all that raw-fishy-sushi stuff now in case I had to start chemo again and wasn't allowed to have it. My mind works in strange ways). I am STRESSED OUT. In pain. Scared. AGAIN! How many times do I have to go through this? 


So- if it wouldn't be too much, would y'all mind sending good thoughts my way? Send it in whatever way blows your skirt up- pray, rattle 'dem bones, knock on wood, rub your lucky rock, telepathy- I ain't picky. I'll take them all. Some for my sister wouldn't be bad, either. Thank you.


Lord, give me strength. Amen.



 

3 comments:

  1. All the love in the world to you and your sis! You know I never stop sending but I'll boost it into over drive tonight! <3
    shanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shan. I know you never stop! Have I told you how much I love you? <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for you, my friend. I wish you all the good that life has to offer (and none of the bad, crappy, painful or scary stuff). Same goes for your sister.

    You deserve nothing less.

    Lots of love and good thoughts,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Love,
Pateeta