This is my own story of life with advanced ovarian cancer. I do not offer medical advice, and my treatment decisions are my own. Please talk to your physician or healer and gain as much information as you can about this dreadful disease called cancer. Remember, knowledge is Power!

Thursday, March 3

Back At The Ranch

Also known as the hospital. The hospice Xray dude came yesterday to check out my right lung and it showed moderate pleural effusion on the right lung and small effusion on the left (which had already been fixed). Waiting for admission to get a bed for me.I'll keep you postedp

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Pateeta! I too believe in prayer, and in miracles. I am praying for your complete healing. I am also praying for your peace and comfort. And that you get really nice nurses. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well. a bed would be handy - floors are so damn uncomfortable...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck fuck and more fuck! trying every which way I can to get back out there...I love you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how frustrating,, I just want for you to have a simple day of peace with no pain. To relax and smile, and enjoy your family. I'm so sorry to hear this........

    Blessings and prayers for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and thinking of you often! I hope that the Xray dude looked like Brad Pitt and if not maybe you should up your meds....lol.
    Keep your smile- cancer can't touch that.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
Love,
Pateeta